I tried
Just so no one thinks I'm entirely occupying every waking hour with enjoyable walks through castle walls, fine gardens, German countryside and whatnot, I have been trying to post. Unfortunately, after paying 9 Francs for Internet access, the photos won't upload for some reason (I tried three times). This trip has gone by like a whirlwind. I can't believe it's already Friday here in Geneva! Geneva (pronounced Ju-Neve) is different. After midnight, I went out with a few guys and found that practically every eating establishment is open - and rather busy, actually - after midnight. We stopped for falafels at a Lebanese place that a French guy we met told us had the best Lebanese food in Geneva. He was probably right. Brandon then tried to be involved in an incident by interfering with a fighting couple in the street, but wiser heads prevailed and we managed to keep him alive for another day.
When I get back to Sacramento I plan to post more stuff - eventually! Hang tight in the meantime! Or call me for the audio tour . . .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home