Life after London
Okay, so Emily is now doing all the heavy lifting/uploading of photos from the trip. Go check out her blog for some great, unusual, and otherwise interesting shots.
For you of little faith, who, based on the photos I've uploaded thus far, may have reasonably concluded that I was left behind, got run over by a wild-eyed taxi driver, or found an attractive position as an English Barrister,
fear not.
Here are some of the pictures I took after leaving London . . .
The Oxford Martyrs' memorial (Latimer, Ridley, Cranmer).
Street performers in Oxford have a flavor all their own - and sound good enough to write home about. This guy was cool. Did I mention that I love the harp?
Nicole and Tiffany at Magdalen college in Oxford. The landscaping there was very nicely done. I've heard 500+ years of tending does wonders.
At C.S. Lewis & J.R.R. Tolkein's old hangout.
Blenheim Palace, the humble home of Winston Churchill, Duke of Marlborough.

1 Comments:
While the harp is cool, how bad does that suck at the end of the day you have to carry it home?
Post a Comment
<< Home